[TYPO3-dev] FE user logout - where?

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Mon Dec 28 20:04:32 CET 2009

On Dec 28, 2009, at 1:40 PM, Pero Matic wrote:

> Ries van Twisk wrote:
>> On Dec 28, 2009, at 12:10 PM, Pero Matic wrote:
>>
>>> Finally i solved this. The problem was outside Typo3. Thx!
>>>
>>> Regards.
>>

>> May be it helps if you tell is what you did to solve it, or what the
>> exact situation was.
>> This can help other people.
>
> I would but it has nothing to do with Typo3. I use some external SSO
> service
> (Typo3 auth. extension redirects user to that SSO which upon valid
> auth.
> redirects user back to Typo3) and the problem was I had wrong
> redirect link
> set for logout. It was hard to spot that so i thought i made
> something wrong
> in programming Typo3 auth. service extension. However, during debug i
> discovered some interesting facts about Typo3 logoff function :-)
>
> Regards.

It still would help people to understand  :)

thanks for the quick explanation.

Ries

			regards, Ries van Twisk

- Join us on #TYPO3 on freenode | irc://chat.freenode.net/#typo3

tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl        web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk