[TYPO3-dev] FE user logout - where?

Pero Matic pero at matic.com
Mon Dec 28 19:40:33 CET 2009

Ries van Twisk wrote:
> On Dec 28, 2009, at 12:10 PM, Pero Matic wrote:
>
>> Finally i solved this. The problem was outside Typo3. Thx!
>>
>> Regards.
>

> May be it helps if you tell is what you did to solve it, or what the
> exact situation was.
> This can help other people.

I would but it has nothing to do with Typo3. I use some external SSO service
(Typo3 auth. extension redirects user to that SSO which upon valid auth.
redirects user back to Typo3) and the problem was I had wrong redirect link
set for logout. It was hard to spot that so i thought i made something wrong
in programming Typo3 auth. service extension. However, during debug i
discovered some interesting facts about Typo3 logoff function :-)

Regards.