[TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Dec 4 08:58:39 CET 2009

Hi Sebastian,

> For extbase kickstarter I'd currently go with your compromise. I know
> that TER needs to be adjusted for the new field, but one has to do this
> for doNotLoadInFE anyways, so this could be done at the same place.

This is sliding slightly to a different topic, but we could try to make
it easier to add new fields handling to the TER. I don't know how it's
done now, maybe it's already easy ;-) Whoever works on this should keep
in mind that there are also fields that we may want to remove, as they
are no longer used.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter