[TYPO3-dev] Multiple Authors of one extension

Franz Holzinger franz at ttproducts.de
Fri Dec 4 09:37:21 CET 2009

Sebastian Kurfürst a écrit :
> Hey,
>
>> I've got another proposal for extbase_kickstarter:
>>
>> It should fill in the old fields with the main person and introduce a
>> new array with all involved persons. So nothing will break and the data
>> is available if someone needs it. And when typo3.org will be relaunched
>> at some point they can decide if they take those data into the
>> TER-Frontend or not.
> I think that's a quite good idea. Personally I didn't expect such a long
> discussion on such a simple matter - for me it makes more sense to have
> multiple persons, just if you take extbase and Fluid as an example:
> In Extbase, Jochen and myself are responsible, while in Fluid, Bastian
> and I are. In that case at least it does not make sense to use "just a
> single maintainer" because this is just not the case.

Think also about bigger extensions, where the author is involved in many
tasks. He might not answer to emails sent to him, because he is very
busy. You will probably have experienced this already. In such a case it
would be very helpful to see also the emails of others in an extension,
so you could mail those other persons and ask your questions.

- Franz