[TYPO3-dev] TYPO3 Bug Day coming up this Friday, August 29th

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 1 21:15:41 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Once I proposed a ban on new patches for a week. The whole week should
> be dedicated only to reviews. May be we should really try it?

Could be a solution, but we would still need to have people available
for reviewing. And as Christian notes in another post, in some cases
it's strict core devs that are needed, because some patches already have
enough non-core-devs +1's.

We could also declare that next Bug Day (Sep 26) is Review Day.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter