[TYPO3-dev] Extensions need update for 4.3!

Sebastian Gebhard sg at webagentur-gebhard.de
Thu Oct 9 11:21:26 CEST 2008

+1

Though the idea to claim better code might be good and the extension
developers DO have responsibililty, all this ideological things won't help.
If Version 4.3. stops many extensions to work I think the major part of
TYPO3 users won't upgrade (or downgrade after upgrade and swearing) and that
would mean Version 4.3 will not be successful. We all don't want that.
Is the change really needed?