[TYPO3-dev] Revamped FORM cObj, take 2

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 18 10:25:27 CET 2008

Hi,

> I've updated the wiki with some of my ideas. Have a look at it.
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Form_Wizard_for_TYPO3_4.2

I have only had time today to come back to that topic. I have added my
thougts to the wiki, because it was more convenient to post code and
screenshots than the mailing list. Here's the page:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Form_Structure_for_TYPO3_4.3

I have added a small section at the bottom of Patrick's page with a link
to the page I wrote, because they are related, but I didn't know how to
do that at best. Patrick, feel free to change that if it's not correct.
Also, I haven't added the Core Team header to my page, because I'm not a
Core Team member, but it may make sense since it's a core-related issue.

Whatever those administrative details you will see that I have
concentrated mostly on syntax stuff, because that's what is missing
essentially for me now: an expanded syntax to be able to render more
complex forms. I also put some notes about helper libraries and I will
release an example extension a bit later today.

Let the discussion continue :-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter