[TYPO3-dev] Revamped FORM cObj, take 2

Patrick Broens patrick at patrickbroens.nl
Wed Mar 12 09:06:20 CET 2008

Hi,

I've updated the wiki with some of my ideas. Have a look at it.
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Form_Wizard_for_TYPO3_4.2

IMHO Powermail is one of the best right now, but not that user friendly
as I would like. The idea of using IRRE is a very good one. This way you
can reuse items, something I have in mind as well. The Form Content
Element should only contain the configuration of the form itself and a
reference to the elements which belong to the form.

The Form Wizard should be a layer on top of the IRRE records. When you
add items to the wizard, you add IRRE records, but the regular editor
doesn't see what's going on under the hood.

Patrick