[TYPO3-dev] Revamped FORM cObj, take 2

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Wed Mar 12 09:11:19 CET 2008

Hi!

Patrick Broens wrote:
> The Form Wizard should be a layer on top of the IRRE records. When you
> add items to the wizard, you add IRRE records, but the regular editor
> doesn't see what's going on under the hood.

About form generation: wiki says prototype/scripaculous. What exactly do you want to generate with these frameworks? :)

I am really sorry that we do not use ExtJS in TYPO3. It makes superb forms with a very small effort. See demos:
http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/form/dynamic.html
http://extjs.com/deploy/dev/examples/form/xml-form.html

--
Dmitry Dulepov