[TYPO3-dev] Revamped FORM cObj, take 2

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Tue Mar 11 15:35:16 CET 2008

Hi,

> i checked powermail too but imho this is not as userfriendly as i wish. I
> can't remember the URL of the D&D Formwizard on the Web ...

Well given the current state of the FORM cObj and its wizard, powermail
is a nice alternative and easier to use for editors. Also the powermail
team has been very helpful and reactive to bugs. In the long term
however I much prefer having a better FORM cObj. One problem I found
with powermail is that it is pretty sluggish in the BE and I think
that's related to the use of IRRE (lot of AJAX going on there).

Cheers

--

Francois Suter