[TYPO3-dev] Call tt_news plugin from my created extension?

Brian Bendtsen bb at bellevuevej.dk
Wed Jun 4 12:20:48 CEST 2008

Hi

Im creating my own extension where it is possible to relate news from
the tt_news extension to my created table.

I would like to, not just fetch the related news data from the tt_news
table, but also be able to use the tt_news plugin from my extension.

Its hard to explain, but I want to be able to call the tt_news plugin
from within the php code of my own extension and thereby be able to use
the excellent features of the tt_news plugin, but without inserting the
tt_news plugin on a page.

Does it make sense and if so, can you help?

/Brian