[TYPO3-dev] Upload to TER broken?

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Wed Jun 4 20:01:07 CEST 2008

"Fr. Simon Rundell SCP" <simon at rundell.org.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.5093.1212602175.4573.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...
> Thank you, thank you, thank you. Sorted
>
> Any thoughts on kickstarter version numbering? What happened to the
> ability
> to manually set the version number in TER?
>
> I think the version number is in a section of the extension config you
> can't
> or aren't supposed to edit...
>
> S+

i don't have any problems with version numbers and upload. And kickstarter
does no numbering, it's the EM who set version number while uploading
(regarding your settings)
TER simply add the extension the way he gets it.

it's the em_conf-file, where the version number is in, you also can change
it manually.

vg Steffen