[TYPO3-dev] Ruby SOAP client for TER

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 17:32:23 CEST 2008

In article
<mailman.1.1212477258.22520.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de>"Steffen
Kamper" <steffen at sk-typo3.de> wrote:
>  Hi Christoph,

>  i don't know any RUBY, but you should compare that with the way php
>  does.

>  switch ($this->options['implementation']) {
>     case 'nusoap':
>      $this->client =& new soapclient($this->options['wsdl'], true);
>      $this->client->getProxy();
>      break;
>     case 'pearsoap':
>      $this->client =& new SOAP_Client($this->options['wsdl'], true);
>      break;
>     case 'phpsoap':
>      $this->client =& new
>  SoapClient($options['wsdl'],(array)$options['soapoptions']);
>      break;
>     default:
>      $this->client = false;
>    }

>  then you should get the methods available and eg do an
>  authentification.

>  vg Steffen

Steffen,

Yeah I looked at that. This is the way Ruby does it, but I can't even
create the client because of the errors. There is one default="true"
attribute that gives out an error, and if I tweak the xml manually and
remove portions, it loads fine, so I am guessing it's either something
non-standard about the XML or the Ruby SOAP lib just can't handle it.

Christoph

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 357 days.
You should really try it!