[TYPO3-dev] Does Page Template Selector (rlmp_tmplselector) work with TYPO3 4.2

Simon Justesen simon at FJERNDETTEsimm.dk
Tue Jun 3 17:04:20 CEST 2008

Hi fellow Typo3-users

A brief question - does Page Template Selector (rlmp_tmplselector) work
with TYPO3 4.2?

My own findings is a clear no! and I think it is related to the fact
that theres no Advanced-page type in T3 4.2, is that right?

I've studied the source code but I've been unable to find out where I
need to do adjustments. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Best regards,
Simon