[TYPO3-dev] Workspaces, languages, where, enableFields...

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jul 4 14:04:11 CEST 2008

Hi,

> Thank you for doing that! Would be great, if you get it working.

Yep, when I have time :-)

> Did you talk to someone from the core team who knows the Workspace module?

No. I'm just going with what I learned doing vge_tagcloud.

> By the way who is cheef master wizard of Workspaces? (Kasper of course,
> but who else)

Theres' not really anyone. AFAIK Dmitry knows quite a bit and it seems
like Ingo too, I don't know for the others. But I'm not sure any of them
would really call themselves "masters of workspaces"... (sounds like a
dangerous title to bear ;-) )

Cheers

--

Francois Suter