[TYPO3-dev] Workspaces, languages, where, enableFields...

Jonas Dübi admin at commandline.ch
Fri Jul 4 15:22:09 CEST 2008

And we realy tried to understand all the technical concept, now I know
why it is so hard :-D

But we developed a patch which disables the default (-1) internal
workspace, at least something we could understand :-D

But still, workspace is realy needed by a lot of customers and something
which boosts typo3 against other cms