[TYPO3-dev] Workspaces, languages, where, enableFields...

Jonas Dübi admin at commandline.ch
Fri Jul 4 13:33:42 CEST 2008

Hi Francois

Great! That's exactly what is needed, but someday it has to go into the
core, because everyone should use such a query function!

Thank you for doing that! Would be great, if you get it working. Did you
talk to someone from the core team who knows the Workspace module?

By the way who is cheef master wizard of Workspaces? (Kasper of course,
but who else)

Best regards,
Jonas