[TYPO3-dev] Workspaces, languages, where, enableFields...

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Thu Jul 3 20:06:17 CEST 2008

Hi Sonja,

> We would like to select records from a table with certain criterias. The
> records should be translated by language overlay and the workspace
> preview should also be considered. Additionally of course the
> enableFields should be taken care of.

I have started looking into that with extension dataquery [1], but it is
far from functional yet. For the moment it handles delete flag and
enableFields, but not when there's a join. It is my intention to get it
fully working (i.e. with language and workspace overlays) but I can't
promise when.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter