[TYPO3-dev] order of rendering of plugins

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Jan 30 18:05:04 CET 2008

Hi Stefano,
>> hmm, too bad. I haven't tested the TS, but according to the source of
>> tslib_content, and the order the wraps etc. are processed, it should
>> work.
>>
>> What exactly doesn't work - the template wraps or is there the same
>> problem with the processing order?
>
> the latter...
>
> anyway now i gave up.
>
> i made a drastic decision: i changed the whole template with absolute divs,
> and put my INFO div (rendered at the bottom of the page -> last) in the
> top header of the page.
>
> anyway i think that the topic of the order of plugins call is something
> seriuous to be analized and developed!
>
> don't you think?

well, the TS I mentioned is working in a testcase.

- TS ----
includeLibs.test = files/templates/scripts/test.php
page.888 = COA
page.888 {
	10 = USER
	10.userFunc = user_test->test2
	stdWrap {
		innerWrap = <strong>|</strong>
		preCObject = COA
		preCObject {
			10 = USER
			10.userFunc = user_test->test1
			wrap = <em>[|]</em>
		}
	}
}
- PHP ----
class user_test {
	function test1($content,$conf) {
		print_r('funktion1');
	}
	function test2($content,$conf) {
		print_r('funktion2');
	}
}

doing this is showing me, that test2 is printed before test1 - so it
should also work in your case, except you have a USER_INT (which is
processed at last). But you could circumvent that by making the parent
COA a COA_INT and both plugins USER.

--
Greetings,
Franz