[TYPO3-dev] order of rendering of plugins

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Jan 30 17:32:20 CET 2008

Franz Koch wrote:
> Hi Stefano,
>
>> no, i could not make it work...
>>
>> :(
>
> hmm, too bad. I haven't tested the TS, but according to the source of
> tslib_content, and the order the wraps etc. are processed, it should work.
>
> What exactly doesn't work - the template wraps or is there the same
> problem with the processing order?

the latter...

anyway now i gave up.

i made a drastic decision: i changed the whole template with absolute divs,
and put my INFO div (rendered at the bottom of the page -> last) in the top header of the page.

anyway i think that the topic of the order of plugins call is something seriuous to be analized and developed!

don't you think?

stefano