[TYPO3-dev] order of rendering of plugins

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Jan 30 18:56:40 CET 2008

actually i get one of the plugins from the styles.content.get
since i set all parameters with flexforms...

maybe i could do alla params via TS and use COA_INT, yes.

i'll test your solution soon ..
but i see it a bit complex for complete web pages with many templates..

don't you think?

this could be jsut a teorical proof that he feature can be achieed, but impractical for large projects...