[TYPO3-dev] Clear Cache in 4.2

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Feb 5 16:57:53 CET 2008

Hi!

Stefan Geith wrote:
> When should I only clear page cache ?
> When should I clear all caches ?
>
> When I'm testing plugins I need to clear configuration.
> But: Do I have to clear page cache also ? Or even
> All caches ?

Clear configuration when you change ext_tables or ext_localconf
Clear page cache when your plugin is cached and you do not want to use no_cache=1 and you want to see new output of your plugin
Clear all cache tables when you need to remove other cached data that you know you produce (for example, clear realurl caches)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team