[TYPO3-dev] T3Skin Gremlins

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Mon Feb 4 09:55:13 CET 2008

Jeff Segars wrote:
> Are there any blatantly obvious gremlins with T3Skin that should be
> fixed for 4.2?  I know there are quite a few open issues on the
> bugtracker, so I'm just looking for the simple, no brainers in CSS
> styling that we can integrate quickly.
>
> The biggest annoyance for me is that links are not underlined, but I'm
> sure there are more issues out there.  If you point them out, I"ll be
> happy to get a patch together :)

Hi Jeff,

Ofcourse you are always welcome to put together a patch ;-) We discussed the
condition of t3skin during a meeting two weeks ago with Jens, Gina and Steffen.
In the course of developments Steffen and I are trying to do some CSS changes.
At the moment there is to much going on to really work on it. One thing I
consider as major is that there are still old icons around. Either they are not
overridden in t3skin or they are used in t3skin.

gRTz

ben
--
netcreators :: creation and innovation