[TYPO3-dev] T3Skin Gremlins

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Mon Feb 4 11:05:49 CET 2008

Hey Jeff et al,

may I draw your attention to the following modules:

== File - Filelist ==
- Folder up icon missing, still from oldskin
- Some File icons were missing, I think there was a discussion before
- Table header feels like it's still the old one
- Activate the clipboard #1 and you'll see that the whole table is not
styled.

== Web - List ==
- CSV Export Button when in single table mode could be nicer, doesn't
really fit right now
- Export Button feels old, maybe we find a better one?

== Web - Info ==
- The tables are not styled at all. (Pagetree overview). Does look like
the old skin surfacing.

== TCEforms ==
- Record header has a background in IE, please remove this one.
- "More options" icon for the 2nd options palette needs to be changed!

== Task Center ==
- The horizontal tab menu on the left still has oldskin colors /
backgrounds.

== User tools => Workspace ==
- In the workspace list, the "Switch" icon is still from the old skin

And yes, non-underlined links stink!

Thanks for taking care of this!

--
greetings,