[TYPO3-dev] T3Skin Gremlins

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Sun Feb 3 23:38:22 CET 2008

Jeff Segars wrote:
> Are there any blatantly obvious gremlins with T3Skin that should be
> fixed for 4.2?  I know there are quite a few open issues on the
> bugtracker, so I'm just looking for the simple, no brainers in CSS
> styling that we can integrate quickly.

yes, sure: remove borders and background colors from <select> fields,
these fields don't accept styles in most browsers anyways and in Safari
(which does accept styles) it looks really ugly compared to the native
aqua style...

there should be a rule in t3skin (I think stylesheet_post.css) wher you
only need to remove the selects from a group of input and textareas...

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner