[TYPO3-dev] Feature Request: Getting rid of TCA palettes

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Wed Dec 24 19:32:32 CET 2008

It would be more intuitive if the other options showed up after a click
next to the field, preferrably using AJAX. That way one doesn't need to
scroll to the bottom and check the box, and have the form reload.

I agree that there are a lot of usability things that can be improved,
but I don't think the palettes should be completely removed.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/