[TYPO3-dev] Feature Request: Getting rid of TCA palettes

Simon Tuck stu at rtpartner.ch
Wed Dec 24 09:16:29 CET 2008

Franz Holzinger wrote:
> them in order to see only the most necessary fields. Maybe the hidden
> fields in the small view could be shown by some small symbols to
> indicate that something more is there.

This is off-topic, but seeing as you bought it up, I have to say that
this is on of my main gripes with the usability of the TYPO3 backend:
Too many symbols, buttons and hidden options. For us developers it's OK,
but in my experience end-users are easily overwhelmed and the less
options they have the better.

Best,
Simon