[TYPO3-dev] Magento to TYPO3

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Aug 1 10:56:06 CEST 2008

Hi.

Georg Ringer wrote:
> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> I think many people will be interested to import from commerce ;)
>
> If someone got commerce running and want to swich, please contact me if
> you want help with the script. I don't have any experience with commerce
> and this won't change ;)

I would look into switching, maybe. As soon as Magento is basically
usable from within TYPO3, this makes sense to me. Hm. Let's put it like
that: we have a commerce setup running, now it does all we need, we
invested quite some time.

If all that was missing is migration and Magento-in-TYPO3 runs as good
as what I have now, I'm in. Because then I'd get those nice Magento
extras, like product comparisons etc.

Regards,
Karsten

PS: For now I'll stick to commerce, though.