[TYPO3-dev] Import Extension from TER

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Wed Apr 9 17:00:26 CEST 2008

I can tell you it is a problem...
If you aspect it to work you click through installation as everytime...
I search about 15minutes why tt_news does not show any categories,
because the defaults where not put in ExtConf when I installed it in EM.
I think this Is not a problem for beginner but for experienced people
because they won't read any hint and textmessages if they aren't realy
big highlightet....