[TYPO3-dev] Import Extension from TER

Jeff Segars jsegars at alumni.rice.edu
Wed Apr 9 16:38:46 CEST 2008

Ingo Renner wrote:
> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>
>>> However, not for 4.2.
>>
>> And let 4.2 stay with a broken UI?
>
> again: nothing is broken here, there's a clear message that there are
> more options once the extension is installed. If people don't read I
> can't do something about it.

What about changing the styling to make this message more prominent?
Currently, it seems like it gets lost in the other text on the page and
doesn't jump out as something that the user needs to act on.

We'd still have the extra clicks but the user would be more likely to
notice the message and we wouldn't have to touch the guts of the EM at
this late stage.