[TYPO3-dev] RFC: public extension review process

Elmar Hinz elmar07 at googlemail.com
Thu Oct 25 14:51:15 CEST 2007

Hello together,

the list of the core team has been opened, introducing a defined proceeding
for patch reviewing at the same time. I have the impression, that this
measurement was successful. From my subjectiv feelings the PPP quote
(patches per period) did increase noticeable. Is that measurable?

There is another field in the community workflow that doesn't work in
practice - the extension reviews. How about a similar approach to get the
extensions reviewed? Could that improve the current situation?

Regards

Elmar