[TYPO3-dev] t3editor - call for help: please test it!

Tobias Liebig tobias at work.de
Sun Nov 25 22:33:28 CET 2007

Helmut Hummel schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Steffen Müller schrieb:
>>> Perhaps we generally should be more descriptive here.
>>> What do you think about "disable enhanced code editor" (or something
>
> I like it. But "code" is very general.

i want to keep it "general". It's planned to use the editor not just for
TS, but also for HTML, CSS and other "code"

> What about "Disable Enhanced TypoScript Editor"

"Disable Enhanced Editor"?

>> but what does enhanced mean?
>
> It means "highlighting, line numbers, autocompletion" ;)
>
>> better we hava a radiobutton/tab/whatever, choosing between
>> o simple editor
>> o full featured editor (highlighting, line numbers, autocompletion)

to quote jens hoffman (written in teams.hci):
<quote>
1. No "radio" where only 2 states are posible!!! (TRUE or FALSE = Checkbox!)
</quote>

> This is IMHO an overkill. It should be analogous to the
> "Disable Ritch Text Editor" checkbox for content elements.

That was the intention :-)

regards
    Tobias

--