[TYPO3-dev] t3editor - call for help: please test it!

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Nov 26 08:43:19 CET 2007

Hi!

Tobias Liebig wrote:
>> What about "Disable Enhanced TypoScript Editor"
>
> "Disable Enhanced Editor"?

I think better option name would be "Use standard editor" and description "Use standard (non-highlighting) editor to edit TypoScript code)". Generally positive strings ("Use...") are better than negative ("Disable...").

>> This is IMHO an overkill. It should be analogous to the
>> "Disable Ritch Text Editor" checkbox for content elements.

This option is also not good :) Every time when I see it, I feel uncomfortable :) Should be moved to TSConfig, called "Use RTE" and enabled by default...

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team