[TYPO3-dev] t3editor - call for help: please test it!

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Sat Nov 24 11:25:56 CET 2007

Hi,

Steffen Müller schrieb:
> On 23.11.2007 17:09 Tobias Liebig wrote:
>> Helmut Hummel schrieb:
>>> I would call the checkbox "disable t3editor" instead of "deactivate
>>> t3editor"
>> Perhaps we generally should be more descriptive here.
>> What do you think about "disable enhanced code editor" (or something

I like it. But "code" is very general.

What about "Disable Enhanced TypoScript Editor"

> but what does enhanced mean?

It means "highlighting, line numbers, autocompletion" ;)

> better we hava a radiobutton/tab/whatever, choosing between
> o simple editor
> o full featured editor (highlighting, line numbers, autocompletion)

This is IMHO an overkill. It should be analogous to the
"Disable Ritch Text Editor" checkbox for content elements.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut