[TYPO3-dev] Ideas backend documentation

Christoph Lindenmueller christoph at xnos.de
Wed Nov 7 17:55:32 CET 2007

Hi T3-dev,

Thanks for all your input, so I can refine my plan. Good to hear that
this is something needed!

To introduce myself: I am studying Media Computer Science at the
University of Applied Sciences Stuttgart, Germany (hdm-stuttgart.de),
that where I met Benjamin Mack, who showed be what TYPO3 can do, we do
xnos Internet Services. My Interest is Linux Server, Ubuntu Desktop and
rocking Information Systems. I worked several years as PHP Developer.

My email is christoph @T xnos Dot de

Greets,

Christoph.