[TYPO3-dev] RFC: a new page type "internal page" / "page container"

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Tue Nov 6 17:34:15 CET 2007

Steffen Kamper
> good question. e.g. having filled shortcut you never see that if switched to
> other doktypes.
shortcut works ok
> Maybe a warning should be displayed, e.g.:
> Page has shortcut value     [clear value]
> Content is used from page xxx  [clear value]

those are unnecessary. What would be good is give warning, if the
doktype is shortcut and the destination is invalid (deleted or hidden
page). I made for default page module advanced page type handling (like
in templavoila), which add warning, if destination is invalid.
It warns also, if the content has been taken from another page and if
the destination is invalid.