[TYPO3-dev] empty selectorbox

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Nov 6 09:28:57 CET 2007

Hi!

Joost Vollebregt | JV Websites wrote:
> I am building a tt_products - filter to achieve different collections from
> one source of products. It works on a 4.0.1 install with autoparser. But
> fails on 4.1.0 with templavoila.

What exactly templavoila has to do with this? It does not render forms, it knows nothing about dynaflex. TemplaVoila renders only FCEs by itself, everthing else is still rendered by css styled content.

May be you insert your plugin to the page in the way that prevents it from working properly?

> This is all rendered well, and saved into the database as XML in tt_content,
> but when I edit my plugin, the previously selected items show no label, only
> a hidden value (they can be selected and deleted, but cannot be recognized
> by user).

Edit - where? In BE? TemplaVoila cannot and does not affect BE editing.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/