[TYPO3-dev] FORM element

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Thu May 24 12:44:59 CEST 2007

Hi all,

just fyi - i talked to Patrick Broens and we formed a team to force
developing enhanced FORM.
Atm there is also Ingo Renner and Ernesto Baschny joining the team (Ernesto
doesn't know yet :-) ).
At first we investigate all Form extensions and add-ons (there are over 30
available) to decide which way we want to go.
We will keep you informed about our steps, and when a website or wiki is
started for that, we will inform you as well.
Your ideas and comments are welcome at any time, also joining the team.

vg  Steffen

news:mailman.1.1179306244.29584.typo3-dev at lists.netfielders.de...