[TYPO3-dev] FORM element

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu May 24 17:20:15 CEST 2007

Steffen Kamper wrote: on 24.05.2007 12:44:

> just fyi - i talked to Patrick Broens and we formed a team to force
> developing enhanced FORM.
> Atm there is also Ingo Renner and Ernesto Baschny joining the team (Ernesto
> doesn't know yet :-) ).
> At first we investigate all Form extensions and add-ons (there are over 30
> available) to decide which way we want to go.
> We will keep you informed about our steps, and when a website or wiki is
> started for that, we will inform you as well.
> Your ideas and comments are welcome at any time, also joining the team.

I would recommend you to get in touch or at least watch the effords of
the ECT and Christoph Koehler first. Because he and Elmar Hinz already
got plenty of work done for a "unified" FORM library endorsed by the ECT
 at al. So I think we are making duplicate "teams" here, as this team
already exists (or at least used to exist).

Search for "form" in the subjects of teams.extension-coordination and
you will find the threads about it. Last update was in january 2007, but
there is already some source-code present (in SVN).

Cheers,
Ernesto