[TYPO3-dev] relaease plans for typoe 4.2?

Helmuth Antholzer lists at akanai.com
Tue May 8 09:08:45 CEST 2007

Hi!
The biggest problem is, that most of the newbies are too lazy to read
the documentation, they spend their time complaining instead of learing.
There are a lot of great resources on the web with great examples.
Nowadays its quite easy to learn TypoScript
For example take typo3wizard.com

Greets
Helmuth