[TYPO3-dev] USER_INT doesn't output

Peter Russ peter.russ at 4many.net
Wed May 2 09:26:20 CEST 2007

Matthias Stuebner schrieb:
> On Tue, 1 May 2007 17:04:40 +0200, Matthias Stuebner wrote:
>
>>      10.marks {
>>           STATUS = USER_INT
>>           STATUS.includeLibs =  EXT:ms_ctx/pi1/class.tx_ctx_pi1.php
>>           STATUS.userFunc = tx_ctx_pi1->showStatus
>>           STATUS.CMD=showStatus
>>      }
>
> The mistake was that I was overloading the "userFunc" in a different
> template.
>
> Nevertheless, that leads to the following question:
>
> Is there any ways how to control in which sequence markers are rendered?
> The user_int above must be called AFTER the whole page is rendered and all
> code is executed. Is the only solution really to write a hook?

Hallo Matthias,

depends on what you're trying to achieve.
1) It might be sufficient if your TS is ALWAYS included at last
2) Instead of hook XCLass might be required

Perhaps there might be other solutions but there's less information.

Regs. Peter.

P.S: IMHO your classname is not TYPO3 conform.

--
Fiat lux!
Docendo discimus.