[TYPO3-dev] USER_INT doesn't output

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri May 18 15:05:18 CEST 2007

Matthias Stuebner wrote: on 01.05.2007 17:57:

>>      10.marks {
>>           STATUS = USER_INT
>>           STATUS.includeLibs =  EXT:ms_ctx/pi1/class.tx_ctx_pi1.php
>>           STATUS.userFunc = tx_ctx_pi1->showStatus
>>           STATUS.CMD=showStatus
>>      }
>
> The mistake was that I was overloading the "userFunc" in a different
> template.
>
> Nevertheless, that leads to the following question:
>
> Is there any ways how to control in which sequence markers are rendered?
> The user_int above must be called AFTER the whole page is rendered and all
> code is executed. Is the only solution really to write a hook?

USER_INTs are always called after all other stuff, because they are
rendered separatedly from the whole TS-rendering process. This also has
to be done after the page is cached. The "user-int" marks in the cache
are processed after the page is fetched from the cache. The order of
this processing probably happens in order they appear in the
TS-rendering code. As these markers are "translated" to PHP arrays, the
order should effectively be this in which PHP will transverse the array
(with foreach), which basically means "first come, first serve". Reading
the cObject code I can also see that subparts are rendered before marks,
if that matters to you.

Cheers,
Ernesto