[TYPO3-dev] USER_INT doesn't output

Matthias Stuebner news at contratec.de
Tue May 1 17:57:30 CEST 2007

On Tue, 1 May 2007 17:04:40 +0200, Matthias Stuebner wrote:

>      10.marks {
>           STATUS = USER_INT
>           STATUS.includeLibs =  EXT:ms_ctx/pi1/class.tx_ctx_pi1.php
>           STATUS.userFunc = tx_ctx_pi1->showStatus
>           STATUS.CMD=showStatus
>      }

The mistake was that I was overloading the "userFunc" in a different
template.

Nevertheless, that leads to the following question:

Is there any ways how to control in which sequence markers are rendered?
The user_int above must be called AFTER the whole page is rendered and all
code is executed. Is the only solution really to write a hook?
--
br Matthias