[TYPO3-dev] Bidirectional Relations between same table

André S . milchreis at weber-ebusiness.de
Fri Mar 30 11:36:21 CEST 2007

Hi,

I am currently implementing bidirectional MM relations between different
tables the way it´s realized in the mmftest extension. This just works fine.
But there´s still one problem I wasn’t able to solve yet.

I want to create a bidirectional relationship between records of the same
type/table. Is that possible?

I’ve got a table named ‘services´ for instance. Within this table there
should be a field where I can select related services (same data type). And
this relationship should be view- an editable from both sides.

Can Typo 3 handle this?

Thanks a lot!

André