[TYPO3-dev] Request for feedback: RTE fix

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:12:42 CEST 2007

Hi!

That SSO feature of BT logged me out again (why does it do it if I
always click checkbox to stay logged in???) and I cannot login because
typo3.org says:
==============
Server Error

The link to this application has been used before. Please reload the
original page, and please do not double-click!

Nothing helps, so I cannot post to BT :( Posting here: MSIE7 & RTE work
perfectly fine together.

Dmitry.

--
Dmitry Dulepov