[TYPO3-dev] CSS-problems with the new page/file tree

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Wed Mar 28 17:53:28 CEST 2007

Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
> Tapio Markula schrieb:
>> Dmitry Dulepov kirjoitti:

>>> Don't waste your time, it is hopeless in this particular case.
>>
>> I just wanted, that new features would be more backward-compatible.
>
> I understand. But 99.999999% of all sites use the tree as it is.

alternative skins have been used and for them changes are harmful.
> But if it's any help for you: the JS functions refresh_nav() and
> hilight_row() will be availabe again in 4.1.1.

must wait then - and disable some functionalities from 4.1.0.
Changes to JS code was to build nice saving functionality
and possibility to set starting pages for Web-modules.
Last used page could be saved until next session or start with
predefined page.
Those features would be usable in core.

I have added also this JS when creating new page
                if($this->modSharedTSconfig['properties']['saveUID'])
                    $this->doc->JScode .= '
if (top.fsMod) top.fsMod.recentIds["web"] = '.$pageMaxItem.';
</script>
                    ';                              $this->doc->JScode
.= '       <script type="text/javascript">
var cookieStartHIL="pages'.$pageMaxItem.'_0";
top.fsMod.navFrameHighlightedID["web"]=cookieStartHIL
</script>

This changed the highligt to the just created page. Does this work anymore?
A customer regarded confusing, when the hightligh didn't changed to the
new page,
which was in fact the active page.
In fact this is bug in Typo3, which should be fixed.