[TYPO3-dev] CSS-problems with the new page/file tree

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Wed Mar 28 18:44:24 CEST 2007

Hi Tapio,

Tapio Markula wrote:
> Martin Kutschker kirjoitti:
>> But if it's any help for you: the JS functions refresh_nav() and
>> hilight_row() will be availabe again in 4.1.1.
>
> must wait then - and disable some functionalities from 4.1.0.

Probably you have to wait until next week for a 4.1.1 release or you can
just use the latest SVN revision. The mentioned changes were committed
today for TYPO3_4-1 and Trunk.

> Changes to JS code was to build nice saving functionality
> and possibility to set starting pages for Web-modules.
> Last used page could be saved until next session or start with
> predefined page.
> Those features would be usable in core.
>
> I have added also this JS when creating new page
>                if($this->modSharedTSconfig['properties']['saveUID'])
>                    $this->doc->JScode .= '
> if (top.fsMod) top.fsMod.recentIds["web"] = '.$pageMaxItem.';
> </script>
>                    ';                              $this->doc->JScode
> ..= '       <script type="text/javascript">
> var cookieStartHIL="pages'.$pageMaxItem.'_0";
> top.fsMod.navFrameHighlightedID["web"]=cookieStartHIL
> </script>

Please search the bugtracker if there is already a similar issue. If
not, open a new one and attach a patch file. The code from above is in
no context, I don't know where (line and file) you changed these things.

In general, if you find bugs or have new feature request: Great, but
please publish them in the bugtracker! Thanks!

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/