[TYPO3-dev] CSS-problems with the new page/file tree

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Mar 28 17:36:25 CEST 2007

Tapio Markula schrieb:
> Dmitry Dulepov kirjoitti:
>
>> Benjamin Mack wrote:
>>
>>> It's great if you do stuff in your free (unpaid) time and you think
>>> people would benefit from it but instead they insult you making you
>>> feel you did a bad job in improving TYPO3.
>>
>> Don't waste your time, it is hopeless in this particular case.
>
> I just wanted, that new features would be more backward-compatible.

I understand. But 99.999999% of all sites use the tree as it is. TYPO3 is
backwards compatible in many places where it has some kind of API. The tree
  is just not part of it.

I'm sorry, that you have to redo stuff, to make your hacks work again, but
I don't see that TYPO3 will go back to the old code.

But if it's any help for you: the JS functions refresh_nav() and
hilight_row() will be availabe again in 4.1.1.

Masi