[TYPO3-dev] Could someone commit my bug fix to svn ?

Alban Cousinié ace at mind2machine.com
Sun Mar 25 11:06:54 CEST 2007

Hi,

I have reported and resolved bug # 4868 which was assigned to Robert Lemke.

This bug relates to the problem of not being able to download backup an
extension t3x file from the extension manager using IE7.

Since I posted the bug fix, Robert hasn’t given any sign of life and he
probably hasn’t applied the fix to the main Typo3 4.1 source.

I have attached to the bug report the whole corrected class patched from T3
4.1 source, and explained the modifications.
If someone could commit it to the svn it would be great.

Alban Cousinié