[TYPO3-dev] Typo3 4.1 - Server crashes

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Mon Mar 26 14:02:08 CEST 2007

Hi!
Gregor Gold wrote:
> first of all I would like to say hello to everyone. My name is Greg and I
> did never post here before, but maybe you can help me or find a potential
> bug in Typo3 release 4.1. If this subject is totally wrong in this mailing
> list, i'm sorry.

Well, this list is dedicated to development, support questions should go
to English list.

> I do experience some strange problems with the new release 4.1. I did
> migrate to the latest release about 2 weeks ago. Afterwards, my server
> started to crash from time to time.

What is "my server started to crash"? Does it reboot? Or Apache dies? Or
mysql dies? You need to be more specific.

Rest of e-mail did not give any sympthoms. Indexing search is know to
run slow but this is not a reason for crashes.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs